JK headlights

Yeahright

Guys, I have a LED Headlight issue, I have installed LED Headlights with PWM ( pulse width modulation), now the lights do not flicker, however they do turn on and off intermittently, when first on no worries, then after a couple of seconds low beam will go off on one light, then high on the other will come on, then right Parker off and so on. Any body had this happen or know of a fix, 2007 JK?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
What brand? Were they plug and play or did you cut and splice?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wjtstudios

Hooked
Agreed, make sure the connection is tight. I’ve had to use a couple zip ties to hold them together tightly on my JWSpeakers

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Agreed, make sure the connection is tight. I’ve had to use a couple zip ties to hold them together tightly on my JWSpeakers

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

With dielectric grease, too.

Yeahright

What brand? Were they plug and play or did you cut and splice?

eBay ones, because over here we have to have ADR ( Australian Design Rules ) approved lights. And I’ll try what all the others said, they were plug and play and I remember thinking the connections were crap.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
eBay ones, because over here we have to have ADR ( Australian Design Rules ) approved lights. And I’ll try what all the others said, they were plug and play and I remember thinking the connections were crap.

I had to use dielectric grease, and zip ties on high end LED headlights.

Top Bottom