The JT gets a Hemi!

Exodus 4x4

Ok, I said I wasn’t going to mess with putting a V8 in it but we all had to know that was bullshit. It’s been hard keeping this under wraps, but back in June I made the decision to go for it. I’ve done my fair share of Hemi research over the past couple of years, so I had an idea of how it was going to happen. At the last minute though, someone suggested calling America’s Most Wanted 4x4 and talk to them. I’m so glad I did. We made the deal to become an installer, and a few weeks later I was in Holly for training.

Hands down, this is the absolute cleanest conversion I’ve ever seen. Light years ahead of their competition. This swap looks and performs like it came from the factory. The 6.4 is a beast and so much fun to drive! If any of you are around New Braunfels then I urge you to come by and check this out. It is freakin sweet!
IMG_9868.jpg IMG_9755.jpg 61784127609__C5AA5147-DA1D-4ED4-95B6-231462DB5BDA.jpg
The best part about it, the conversion only takes a few days! That gives us plenty of time to QC the entire project without feeling rushed, something that was NEVER the case with the LS conversions in the JK. It also runs about the same temp as my LS, which is surprising, but the guys at AMW4x4 have taken a lot of pride in making this kit and it shows.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
So awesome Bubba! Great video too.

Nothing beats the sound of a V8 firing up!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

highoctane

Caught the Bug
This could get interesting!

It doesn’t list it in their site, you might give them a call.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I have my own Hellcat engine and auto trans that was intended to be built for my Charger Hellcat. Sold that car awhile ago and the engine has been sitting on a pallet in my shed for nearly two years now. Makes sense to eventually throw it in the JT.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom