Let’s See How Smoky it is Near You

bhaner

Still decent here in NW Washington.

Hopefully it stays that way. Last year it got so bad you couldn't see 10'. The smoke from the fires in Canada came right down the Fraser river valley.

benatc1

Hooked
Socked in up here in Reno, NV in case you've never been here, you normally have a view of an 11k peak and the eastern Sierra Nevada's which are only a few miles away IMG_20200820_120344.jpeg

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Socked in up here in Reno, NV in case you've never been here, you normally have a view of an 11k peak and the eastern Sierra Nevada's which are only a few miles away

Yeah, it's been real shitty here as well. Can't see the mountains at all and they're just down the street. :naw:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I don’t know if these do it justice but visibility is probably 3/4-1 mile.

IMG_0359.jpg

And it gets worse the closer I get to the house.

And Northern California has the worst air quality in the world right no. That should tell you. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

black pearl

Hooked
It’s pretty bad here in Sonoma now. Getting smoke from the fires up by Guerneville and from Napa county. I took these the other day. Don’t have any of the current shity view. DJI_0357.jpg IMG_4009.jpg IMG_4010.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
IMG_6257.jpg

This morning looking East at the sunrise. CA fires are jacking our air quality. I’m tempted to sue the state of Komifornia on behalf of the state of Nevada.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom