JT re-gear: what are you paying?

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Throwing this question out there for research. On the JK there were some good deals out there. Offroad Evolution frequently had their $1k deal for a front and rear axle re-gear, and it was easy to get it done elsewhere for $1500 or less. The internet says JL/JT parts cost a bit more, so it must be true if I read it on the internet. [emoji38] Local shop in MD quoted me $2036 out the door to re-gear my JT Rubicon with Revolution Gears.

Post up what you paid and where you are located.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Can a mod edit the title? Damn iPhone auto correct doesn’t like re-gear.

DVC

I think that was it, but I'll double check my invoice...I had a lot of work done, so maybe there was something built in elsewhere.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Throwing this question out there for research. On the JK there were some good deals out there. Offroad Evolution frequently had their $1k deal for a front and rear axle re-gear, and it was easy to get it done elsewhere for $1500 or less. The internet says JL/JT parts cost a bit more, so it must be true if I read it on the internet. [emoji38] Local shop in MD quoted me $2036 out the door to re-gear my JT Rubicon with Revolution Gears.

Have you called Globex performance in NJ yet? They use revolution gears. For the JK the charge 1k like evo so figure for the JL it’s gotta be in that 1750 range

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
Liquid Iron Industries in NJ did my regear (revolution) c-gussets, ball joints (synergy) and drag link flip for $2500. Drag link was just install. I purchased it separate from this price. This was on my JKUR.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Have you called Globex performance in NJ yet? They use revolution gears. For the JK the charge 1k like evo so figure for the JL it’s gotta be in that 1750 range

I have not. Only quote I got so far was from a place callled Justice Offroad in Williamsport, MD, 30 or so miles from my town. Jersey would be at least 3 hrs one way and $120-140 in gas. Eats into the cost a bit.

Last edited:

Weebz

Caught the Bug

If you need a reasonable shop our way let me know. You can get them done for about 1500 here

Weebz

Caught the Bug
I have not. Only quote I got so far was from a place callled Justice Offroad in Williamsport, MD, 30 or so miles from my town. Jersey would be at least 3 hrs one way and $120-140 in gas. Eats into the cost a bit.

Dan at Justice does good work but he is pricey.

Top Bottom