Hello from Friendswood, Texas!

CapnKing

I just bought a new 2020 Wrangler Unlimited Willys edition with the 3.0 diesel. I am loving the fuel economy on it but finding that not much that fits the 3.6 will fit mine.

I hope to see videos in the future with info on oil/fuel filter changes on it as well as other items and how to fit them in the engine compartment.

WJCO

Meme King
Welcome and congrats. Keep us posted on the pros and cons of the motor. I know a lot of people are interested in it.

CapnKing

Will do!

Welcome and congrats. Keep us posted on the pros and cons of the motor. I know a lot of people are interested in it.

I will keep you posted on what I've done. Getting ready to install the Mopar 2" now that they have it for the 3.0! I am investigating what wheels and tires--not sure if I want 33's or 35's.

Also thinking about the Gobi roof rack

WJCO

Meme King
I will keep you posted on what I've done. Getting ready to install the Mopar 2" now that they have it for the 3.0! I am investigating what wheels and tires--not sure if I want 33's or 35's.

I've never known a jeep owner that went 35s and wished they had gone 33s. But I know many who went 33s and wished they had gone 35s. Personally, I think a jl with a 2 inch lift and 33s would look like a body builder that skipped leg day.

CapnKing

Agreed

I've never known a jeep owner that went 35s and wished they had gone 33s. But I know many who went 33s and wished they had gone 35s. Personally, I think a jl with a 2 inch lift and 33s would look like a body builder that skipped leg day.

I agree--I already made the mistake with my front bumper and winch--I should have had patience to wait for what I really wanted.

CapnKing

Long wait :(

Ordered the 2" Mopar lift kit today (the one specifically for the diesel Wrangler) and unfortunately I need to have patience since it wont be delivered until November :(

That will give me time to decide on what wheels I want. I have already decided on the BFG KO2's in 315/70r17.

Now I wait!

Top Bottom