Free Spidertrax Wheel Spacers

***These puppies are gone***

IMG_1524.jpg
The best. Made right here in Loveland. Set of 2. Five on five bolt pattern. 1.5 inches thick. Never used. Realized I didn’t need em. Returned the first pair to 4WP and then they wouldn’t let me return these ones because I purchased them more than 30 days ago[emoji849]

Anyway, free for local pick up!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Sucks about 4WP but awesome on you for passing these along. I’m sure someone will need them and be greatly appreciative!

Sucks about 4WP but awesome on you for passing these along. I’m sure someone will need them and be greatly appreciative!

Yea it is what it is. 4WP has always been good to me. Sounds like it was an honest mistake of letting me exchange the first pair. It just leaves me with an incomplete set of spacers which is kind of random haha. But hey, maybe I can help somebody’s build along in a small way...or if they just want their rear wheels to stick out wider than the front like a drag racer, lol.

PM sent

They’re all yours, man[emoji106] Just clear out that inbox and we can work out the details.

Bear_JT

Hooked
Yea it is what it is. 4WP has always been good to me. Sounds like it was an honest mistake of letting me exchange the first pair. It just leaves me with an incomplete set of spacers which is kind of random haha. But hey, maybe I can help somebody’s build along in a small way...or if they just want their rear wheels to stick out wider than the front like a drag racer, lol.

They’re all yours, man[emoji106] Just clear out that inbox and we can work out the details.

Sorry about that. I cleared it.

Top Bottom