Wrangler 4XE PHEV unveiled this morning

TheGrendel

375 HP 470 lb-tq 0-60 in 6 seconds.
25 miles of all electric driving. up to 50 mpg.

jeep-wrangler-4xe-hybrid-1578425826.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked
Yeah, just watched it. That is crazy acceleration on the 4XE. I wonder how it will handle 40s?

The grand Wagoneer is beautiful. But that price tag is going to be hefty.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

TheGrendel

Yeah, just watched it. That is crazy acceleration on the 4XE. I wonder how it will handle 40s?

The grand Wagoneer is beautiful. But that price tag is going to be hefty.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Grand Wagoneer was exactly what I was expecting. Another big SUV that looks similar to everything else.

Jsouder53

Hooked
There’s only so many things you can do to a big box. But it’s done well.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I just wish they kept some of the shape/lines of the classic wagoneer. Looks too much like an expedition or suburban to me

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Given the decrease in quality of GMC’s, I actually don’t mind some competition for the Yukon XL /Suburban. The price point is about $20k too high in my opinion though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

MericaMade

Given the decrease in quality of GMC’s, I actually don’t mind some competition for the Yukon XL /Suburban. The price point is about $20k too high in my opinion though.

Agree. I won't buy Chevy or Gmc anymore. The price keeps going up and they aren't doing anything new.

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Neat! I hope their entire line of 4xe sell well.

I also agree on the general sentiments of the Grand Wagoneer. Doesn’t look good to me or like the classic. Still hope it works out for them and isn’t a flop.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Angry Aussie

The side profile of the Wagoneer looks to much like a Patriot to me. Which I hate with a passion, my fiancée has one and it’s junk. Why would you want your highest priced SUV look anything like your lowest priced one? I don’t get it.

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
4xe wrangler is pretty cool. Those stats are amazing. I’m guessing it’s a 4 cylinder coupled with an electric engine? It’s crazy how many options are out now for power train. V6 Pentastar, 4 cyl turbo, eco diesel, now this and possibly V8.

BaddestCross

4xe wrangler is pretty cool. Those stats are amazing. I’m guessing it’s a 4 cylinder coupled with an electric engine? It’s crazy how many options are out now for power train. V6 Pentastar, 4 cyl turbo, eco diesel, now this and possibly V8.

It's the 2.0 coupled with the electric.

25 whole miles on a single charge. [emoji23]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

jdofmemi

There’s only so many things you can do to a big box. But it’s done well.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Only so many things you can do to any auto and comply with the multitude of federal laws. Everything from bumpers, doors, fuel mileage, and multiple other "safety" items is highly regulated.

This, coupled with the quest for the smoothest ride, lowest noise level, etc, leads to pretty much everything looking the same. Any change or true innovation is regulated out, and we all loose out because of it, IMHO.

Top Bottom