Saul’s Granite Crystal JT Build

saulmvv

Well it’s time to start building the Gladiator! Still debating what I should name the Jeep but I am do have a theme in mimd! Blue accents will be a must!

IMG_7276.jpg

That being said here it is for those who haven’t seen my other thread! 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, Popular Equipment package (Hard Top, 7in Screen, Remote Start/Garage door System, and Tow package). Of course in my favorite color Granite Crystal Metallic!

LET’S GET WORKING!

Last edited:

saulmvv

Right off the rip, I ordered floor mats and door sill guards.

I went with the Rugged Ridge over the mopar simply because it has better protection in my opinion and I believe cheaper as well.

Adjustments.jpg

IMG_7351.jpg

Waiting on the floor mats still.

saulmvv

Quick update.. Ordered a stubby antenna from Amazon, already installed. Floor mats should be here soonish

IMG_7388.jpg

13 inch Stubby from Antenna X

saulmvv

Floor mats are in, Went with the mopar over my usual WeatherTech. Mainly because of the drain plug function. I got the black lettering over the red as well.

IMG_7415.jpg

I also got a different antenna just to try it out, I did prefer the other one a bit more but this thing is so hard to take off I gave up and left it.

IMG_7407.jpg

saulmvv

Ordered some paracord grab handles custom made in Ocean blue, black and graphite from American Outdoor Paracord.

IMG_7435.jpg

IMG_7433.jpg

I really liked the fact that it used up some existing holes to have them installed. Came with all hardware to install. I did removed the freedom panels to make it easier to put them on.

IMG_7436.jpg

Once I installed the grab handles I saw that the bolts stick out a bit so I put the panels back on to see if the bolts cleared. They did clear pretty well. Not even close to touching. Over all I am pleased with these. Will probably get a pair for the rear soon.

saulmvv

Ordered a fun little mod I seen so much hype around.

Although this isn’t the all mighty 67 designs phone mount, I went with a similar version of their phone mount.

IMG_7596.jpg

I chose Bulletproof Mounting Solutions over 67d mainly because of the savings and more features for the money.

IMG_7597.jpg

Came very nicely packaged, had everything it needs to get a phone and go pro mounted. It even comes with a mini screwdriver and a bullet shaped bottle opener!

IMG_7603.jpg

Here’s how it looks installed 🤩 flush and very sturdy.

WJCO

Meme King
Ordered a fun little mod I seen so much hype around.

Although this isn’t the all mighty 67 designs phone mount, I went with a similar version of their phone mount.

I chose Bulletproof Mounting Solutions over 67d mainly because of the savings and more features for the money.

Came very nicely packaged, had everything it needs to get a phone and go pro mounted. It even comes with a mini screwdriver and a bullet shaped bottle opener!

Here’s how it looks installed 🤩 flush and very sturdy.

That does look good. How does it fasten to the dash?

saulmvv

That does look good. How does it fasten to the dash?

It uses the factory screw and 3M double sided tape with option of drilling 3 or 4 additional screws. Only down side is the you either need to trim or take off the factory plastic rubber molding.

saulmvv

Took me a while to get another mod on the truck but I chose to go with a bed liner over other parts. Mainly because my bed was getting beaten up and I couldn’t bare to see the bed get worse.

I went with Line-X. I believe I gotten a better deal then most probably will. I saw Eddie’s video said to expect to pay around $600+. I was okay with paying that but the price I got at Line-X of Tucson was $450 out the door.

IMG_7727.jpg

Everything was done like I expected. The lines are very nice, no overspray, and kept everything functional.

So, $450 for not just the spray on bed liner but with their Premium coat for UV resistance. I’d say I did well.

Andy5160

Hooked
Took me a while to get another mod on the truck but I chose to go with a bed liner over other parts. Mainly because my bed was getting beaten up and I couldn’t bare to see the bed get worse.

I went with Line-X. I believe I gotten a better deal then most probably will. I saw Eddie’s video said to expect to pay around $600+. I was okay with paying that but the price I got at Line-X of Tucson was $450 out the door.

View attachment 355440

Everything was done like I expected. The lines are very nice, no overspray, and kept everything functional.

So, $450 for not just the spray on bed liner but with their Premium coat for UV resistance. I’d say I did well.

Looks great and the price is good [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Elroy231

View attachment 355440

Looks good. Gotta love a good price too! Should keep your bed good and safe for some years to come.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom