Hello from SoCal

Broske

New member here from SoCal. Picked up a new 2020 JLU Rubicon.

I’m new to Jeep but not wheeling. I’ve had several Toyota SUV’s over the past 10 years and trucks before that, finally came to my senses and grabbed a Rubi!

I’ve been a fairly active member on the other platforms forums and rely on the Information provided for ideas, products, and group trail runs.

So far I’ve done a handful of things found here and the JL forums, the fender gap tube mod and grabbed some rock blocks due to the KO2’s slinging rocks all over (I live on a dirt road). It’s really a terrible combo with wide axles and no way to stop them. My hinges are chipped and my passenger window has rock damage already at 4k miles. Also picked up the muffler delete, some trays for the center console and glove box grab handle, and boom mats for the roof.

I plan on going with a MetalCloak lift, Motobilt bumpers, wheels, and 35x12.5’s here in the next few months. Jeep will still be a daily driver for the wife.

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL from Indiana!

I will need to look at those rock blocks I think... I also have KO2s and the rocks they fling have chewed up my rear wheel wells pretty bad.

Top Bottom