Santiam Canyon Fire.

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug
Smoke fills the morning Sky above Keizer, Oregon at 6:49 AM as the Santiam Canyon goes up in flames. Five towns face extinction in wake of this fire. 20200908_064348.jpg 20200908_064411.jpg FB_IMG_1599574840538.jpeg

09 JKU WRANGLER (Flame Red )
19 JL WRANGLER (Bikini Pearl)

duktrx

Just drove through last week; sadly, mismanagement of the forest has set the area up to be a tinderbox. I have a friend heading there now to help evacuate senior citizens.

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug
Current road conditions at Stayton, Oregon. 20 minutes from Keizer. FB_IMG_1599596566981.jpeg

09 JKU WRANGLER (Flame Red )
19 JL WRANGLER (Bikini Pearl)

duktrx

Authorities believe the two largest fires will merge soon. Santiam Canyon fire is the lower fire; Riverside fire is the one in the middle of picture, about 5 miles separation at last report. We just entered level 2, so the Jeep is packed, ready to roll out, our street is packed with stopped cars. 20200910_170436.jpeg

bhaner

Things are really bad down there.

I have a friend who grew up in Stayton/Lyons and he has been hauling water in a tanker all week.

All the farmers are out helping with whatever they can. They are donating their time and resources to support the firefighters as much as possible.

Many of the old towns up the Santiam Canyon are gone now. Very sad.

They are unable to prove it yet... But there are reports of these fires being started by ANTIFA/BLM people. The news refuses to cover it... But there are videos of locals catching them in the act.

CalSgt

Hooked
Authorities believe the two largest fires will merge soon. Santiam Canyon fire is the lower fire; Riverside fire is the one in the middle of picture, about 5 miles separation at last report. We just entered level 2, so the Jeep is packed, ready to roll out, our street is packed with stopped cars.

Scary stuff... Hope everyone stays safe

Top Bottom