Crazy ads

bOLsAK3

Long time member here, been off for quite a while until recent due to a JT purchase. Figured this is a great place to get to know the JT. Problem is the site is so ad heavy it's tough to navigate. In most cases I'm seeing 3 of the same exact ad on the same page with the ad covering page navigation links. I dunno, it's quite a bit too much IMHO. Is there away around it maybe?

WJCO

Meme King
Long time member here, been off for quite a while until recent due to a JT purchase. Figured this is a great place to get to know the JT. Problem is the site is so ad heavy it's tough to navigate. In most cases I'm seeing 3 of the same exact ad on the same page with the ad covering page navigation links. I dunno, it's quite a bit too much IMHO. Is there away around it maybe?

Are you on the app or desktop version? I use desktop version and although there are some ads, it doesn't seem to get in the way for me :idontknow:

bOLsAK3

Using Android as my primary means, in fact I can't even remember the last time I used my pc. All latest firmware updated.

WJCO

Meme King
Using Android as my primary means, in fact I can't even remember the last time I used my pc. All latest firmware updated.

I have an Android tablet. If you use the web view, it may work better. I don't use the app but I still use my Android tablet and use chrome web view.

bOLsAK3

Android examples attached:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200909-100818.jpg
    Screenshot_20200909-100818.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20200909-100834.jpg
    Screenshot_20200909-100834.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 45
Top Bottom