JT order in "Restricted status" ?

bOLsAK3

Recently I placed an order for a JT sport Eco-d. I requested tracking info from the dealership and was informed that my order has not been placed for the past 4 days because the Jeep I have ordered is on "Restricted status" and the are checking up every day.

My questions are, is this legit? Is it really on a order restriction? Is anybody else encountering the same issue? Are there any dealership guys on the forum who could help me with this?

jesse3638

Hooked
Recently I placed an order for a JT sport Eco-d. I requested tracking info from the dealership and was informed that my order has not been placed for the past 4 days because the Jeep I have ordered is on "Restricted status" and the are checking up every day.

My questions are, is this legit? Is it really on a order restriction? Is anybody else encountering the same issue? Are there any dealership guys on the forum who could help me with this?
In Nov 2011 when I ordered my 2012 JKUR I encountered the same thing. The fleet manager wasn't sure when it'd lift so I went ahead and ordered it anyway. I was surprised in Feb 2012 when I received a call saying my Jeep was ready to be picked up...haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

Probably because the diesel is newly available, and may not be truly "in production" yet.

Just a guess, but since they were available to order, they should be building them soon.

bOLsAK3

Finally got one!

Attachments

• PXL_20201214_233008980.jpg
    PXL_20201214_233008980.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 126
  • PXL_20201214_232948473.jpg
    PXL_20201214_232948473.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 125
Top Bottom