2013 rock lobster jku build

Nice Jeep. I have the same front bumper but with the smaller stinger. Was on the Jeep when i bought it. Been thinking about chopping it up and welding a bigger one on. Looks cooler imo.

Also, what is the rock lobster reference. I know a guy here in CO with a red jku and he has the rock lobster windshield banner and even has it on his license plate. Coincidence?...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

JKbrick

Nice Jeep. I have the same front bumper but with the smaller stinger. Was on the Jeep when i bought it. Been thinking about chopping it up and welding a bigger one on. Looks cooler imo.

Also, what is the rock lobster reference. I know a guy here in CO with a red jku and he has the rock lobster windshield banner and even has it on his license plate. Coincidence?...

That is what they called that shade of red for a year or two

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

CoffeeCremer

I’d like to see it when you finish it

And the rock lobster is the color code/name

Top Bottom