Account

billallen

I have been using the tapatalk app and haven't logged in for a while. I downloaded the new wayalife app and am having trouble logging in. I try to reset my password and it says user doesnt exist then I try to re-register and it says user exists?
Any help getting my account reset up would be appreciated.

Thank you

Bill Allen

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

DMF

I have been using the tapatalk app and haven't logged in for a while. I downloaded the new wayalife app and am having trouble logging in. I try to reset my password and it says user doesnt exist then I try to re-register and it says user exists?

Thank you

Bill Allen

The WAYALIFE app isn’t working. I ran into this problem too. If you’re using an iPhone, just use your safari browser and go to WAYALIFE.com and save the page to your Home Screen. It will work just like the app.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Thank you

Bill Allen

There is no new WAYALIFE app. Internet browser.

Robar

The Enforcer
This thread started 7 months ago, well before the new software. There are other issues at play.

• Haha
Reactions: DMF
Top Bottom