Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Steinjager Control Arms

  1. #11
    Old Timer Arrcherr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Palos Hills
    Posts
    3,080
    Another Core4x4 fan here.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

  2. #12
    Been Around the Block
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    439
    I don’t have knowledge of the subject control arms but do have all 8 Core4x4 T4 arms and have been pleased. Bent a front lower arm on Cliffhanger last month and they sent a free replacement arm, shirt, hat, stickers and a congratulatory letter for being the first to bend a T4 arm. Their warranty is rock solid!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

  3. #13
    Living the WAYALIFE wjtstudios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Rochester, MI.
    Posts
    10,324
    Quote Originally Posted by bmkrinne View Post
    I don’t have knowledge of the subject control arms but do have all 8 Core4x4 T4 arms and have been pleased. Bent a front lower arm on Cliffhanger last month and they sent a free replacement arm, shirt, hat, stickers and a congratulatory letter for being the first to bend a T4 arm. Their warranty is rock solid!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    You still need to frame the letter and a picture of cliff hanger for your garage!


    2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

  4. #14
    Been Around the Block
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    439
    Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    You still need to frame the letter and a picture of cliff hanger for your garage!


    2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    No doubt! Haha!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

  5. #15
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    16
    That's amazing!!!

    Sent from my SM-G970U using WAYALIFE mobile app

  6. #16
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    16
    Ok, so I am down for Core seems like the right choice, live the warranty, love that they went over the top on the customer service end. Also thinking, just fronts to start, but definitely both upper and lower.

    Lastly, gonna go T2, im not doing crazy shit. The question is Poly or Rubber bushing, I am leaning toward poly unless I hear different from the stands.

    Thought?

    Sent from my SM-G970U using WAYALIFE mobile app

  7. #17
    Nothing but a Thing Snboarder113's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    2,462
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank12 View Post
    Ok, so I am down for Core seems like the right choice, live the warranty, love that they went over the top on the customer service end. Also thinking, just fronts to start, but definitely both upper and lower.

    Lastly, gonna go T2, im not doing crazy shit. The question is Poly or Rubber bushing, I am leaning toward poly unless I hear different from the stands.

    Thought?

    Sent from my SM-G970U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Generally speaking, Rubber bushings (on anything, mounts, arms, whatever) ride softer and more comfortably, while poly are stiffer but have better longevity and can handle more abuse.

  8. #18
    Old Timer fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,484
    Quote Originally Posted by Snboarder113 View Post
    Generally speaking, Rubber bushings (on anything, mounts, arms, whatever) ride softer and more comfortably, while poly are stiffer but have better longevity and can handle more abuse.
    Poly squeaks. Rubber doesn’t. Or, at least, squeaks less.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

  9. #19
    Been Around the Block
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    439
    Call Spence at Core4x4 and talk to him about it. He’ll talk you through the different options they have along with the pros/cons of each.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Fitting 37"s - 3.5" Coil lift w/ factory control arms vs. Long arms
    By Mike_JK_Houston_711 in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-27-2016, 11:25 PM
  2. Control arms
    By Jeep_Dawg08 in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-07-2014, 07:05 PM
  3. Looking for some control arms
    By Panda in forum Wanted
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-13-2014, 04:40 PM
  4. JK control arms
    By JandSJK in forum For Sale
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-24-2014, 06:46 PM
  5. TJ control arms help
    By LittleD-Tj in forum General Off-Road Tech
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2013, 10:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS