BACKIN THE BLUE - Proudly Supporting Our Law Enforcement

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As some of you know, Cindy and I have a small place down in Boulder City, NV and one of the things we love most about this place is that pretty much everyone here backs the blue. And, to show their support, many of the homes here have changed their porch lights to blue or have added other types of decorative blue lights to the front of their homes. Needless to say, we finally got ours in today and this is what they look like.

20200918232702-c0a532cd-me.jpg

Thank you law enforcement! We so appreciate all that you do to keep us and our neighborhood safe. :rock:

Bear_JT

Hooked
Wow! That is very cool Eddie and Cindy! Thank you for doing that and Backing the Blue.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Love this! Gonna have to share this with my family who are officers and retired officers!

Bierpower

Hooked
I fully support our police force in this country and don't want to derail this thread but is there maybe some long lost family member your down there to pick up?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I fully support our police force in this country and don't want to derail this thread but is there maybe some long lost family member your down there to pick up?

LOL - not picking up just yet but definitely on the home stretch. :crazyeyes:

Brute

Hooked
Amazing coincidence...I just happened to put on this shirt this morning that was given to me by a buddy who was the head of the NYPD scuba team shortly after 9/11...we used to dive together in Hawaii many years ago...

Top Bottom