Cfb 2020

Brute

Hooked
That didn't last long.

What a strange season for sure.

No, it didn’t. Not many compelling games to watch Saturday...and with most of the conferences not playing any non conference games, I don’t know how they will pick a National Championship winner...

benatc1

Hooked
Nice to see this thread pop up, I will say I'm not very amped about college fb season this year and it's my favorite sport to watch other than March madness time. Probably just with everything that's going on but maybe I'll get more into it as time goes on

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Nice to see this thread pop up, I will say I'm not very amped about college fb season this year and it's my favorite sport to watch other than March madness time. Probably just with everything that's going on but maybe I'll get more into it as time goes on

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I agree. Only thing I’ve watched this year is UFC since the rona started. It’s not the same and I can’t get into these other sports.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JPast

Yeah can’t really get into it this year and I’ve always been a huge cfb guy. Big part of that is my Noles are absolutely horrible though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jdofmemi

No, it didn’t. Not many compelling games to watch Saturday...and with most of the conferences not playing any non conference games, I don’t know how they will pick a National Championship winner...

Well, the talking heads have already picked the CFP contenders. Clemson, Ohio State, Oklahoma, and the SEC champ, which most are calling Alabama.

At least we have some football games, that was in doubt for a while.

Yeah can’t really get into it this year and I’ve always been a huge cfb guy. Big part of that is my Noles are absolutely horrible though.

I'm still watching, as there is not much else I do watch. Well, Im listening, since I still don't have a TV, and the sports bars are closed, or outdoor seating, and there's no TV in the parking lot 😭

I thought FSU got a decent coach, but 'rona screwed that up, like everything else this year.
Maybe next year they will be better.

JPast

I thought FSU got a decent coach, but 'rona screwed that up, like everything else this year.
Maybe next year they will be better.

Yeah Mike Norvell should end up being a good coach for us. This year was never going to be good though, our offensive line is awful and we have a starting QB who looks like a deer in headlights after 3 seasons of taking way more hits than he should. Plus this is our first season in something like 10 years that we don’t have an elite nfl caliber running back that can bail out the rest of the offense.

It’ll be probably 2 more years until we get back to being a 9+ win team again

jdofmemi

Barn burner in the Cotton Bowl right now...

OU looked like they had the game in hand, then it was nearly a third epic fourth quarter collapse in as many games.

They were lucky to pull it out in overtime, X4

How about Misery, I mean Missouri, taking down LSU?

I feel there will be a lot more weirdness this season. Probably even this weekend.

jdofmemi

Ole Miss is giving Alabama a fight.

They are tied at 42 in the fourth quarter.

Not many expected that. Most expected Bama to be leading by about 42.

JPast

Never thought I’d be happy about a 16 point loss, but the Noles showed some real progress for the first time in about 3 years on offense. Now if the defense could reach that same level we could win some games this year.

Brute

Hooked
GO ARMY BEAT NAVY!!!

Only game I ever pay attention to even though the wife works with OK State

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I used to always root for Army, since my dad was in the army...but I’ve been rooting for Navy ever since Niumatalolo became head coach, since he is a local boy from Hawaii and was an assistant coach at UH and played qb for UH as well...

Brute

Hooked
Sad that with first and goal at the one, in four plays they couldn't score.

At least no one threw a shoe....

Ha...only at the tv...

Needless to say, my long time buddy who is an alum of the Gators was besides himself as LSU bounced Florida out of potentially being in the playoffs

Last edited:

FFPulley77

Hooked
Ha...only at the tv...

Needless to say, my long time buddy who is an alum of the Gators was besides himself as LSU bounced Florida out of potentially being in the playoffs

IMG_4455.JPG

Not an alum of LSU, but was born in Baton Rouge and went to some football camps there when I was in high school.

Top Bottom