Quick run to Utah

black pearl

Hooked
I’m taking a little time off to watch the little one, as we have a week gap in child care. Since she’s doing distance learning, I figure let’s get in some real distance. We take off early Monday (28th) do that days class somewhere around Reno. The carry on to Ely NV to find a camp spot. The next day head down to Sand hollow state park (not sure what location school will be that day). After that I really have no plan for rout home, most likely it’ll be past Vegas and back into California.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

Sounds like a solid plan 👍

Taking the real Jeep I hope, not the pretend one?

Can't think of a better way to do some distance learning.

black pearl

Hooked
Sounds like a solid plan [emoji106]

Taking the real Jeep I hope, not the pretend one?

Can't think of a better way to do some distance learning.

Thanks!

Definitely taking the wrangler! It’s actually all ready packed to go. The pretend one gets better mileage but isn’t near as fun. 🤪. Plus I want to be able to explore more.

I thought so also!

black pearl

Hooked
I’ve been looking at my maps for this trip. I’m thinking my trip home might be via the Mojave road. Push through to travelers monument , then back track the five miles to bail out towards baker. I guess we’ll see if my mileage and time works in my favor.

black pearl

Hooked
Doing it right. Keep exploring new places.

Fortunately I’ve done the Mojave road once before. That’s why I’m kinda ok with pushing through in one long day. 🤣 I just really want to see it again. But I also know cell service isn’t good at the camp ground right after the water crossing, so that doesn’t work with the little ones schooling.

Top Bottom