Getting back into it!

Dyzard

Well long story short; I used to have a JK 2008 Rubi, nice little lift some decent tires and all that shebang. Then I decided I should go more practical and get a truck....... I will say if anyone ever has that thought don't do it. I missed my jeep from the moment I traded it in. But that brings us to today! I decided its finally time to get back into this and am currently working with the dealer to order an EcoDiesel Willy's trim Gladiator JT. and boy oh boy am I excited for it and already planning out and pricing out the first things I will be doing to it to take it out and touch a trail for the first time in over five years. Man its really been that long. Well here I am getting back into it and looking forward to the journey ahead and the memories to be made and the friends to make! Just felt like stopping in here and saying a hello and im sure ill be utilizing these forums to ask a plenty of questions seeing as I have been out if it for some time. But have a great day and hello to all of ya!

Top Bottom