Jeep work truck

Krieger

Spotted this on the way to LA today not sure what exactly its going to be but I like the idea

Attachments

• image-2510372013.jpg
    image-2510372013.jpg
    312.3 KB · Views: 214
other than starting out red, this does look alot like what RESQ1 "should look like. does anyone know if it made it to MOAB?

andrew -

Krieger

The driver didn't want me to take pictures of it, he kept slowing down so I couldn't see it. I managed to get this one quick shot as he went by. It was for sure badass I could swear it looked EvO underneath but I could be wrong.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Spotted this on the way to LA today not sure what exactly its going to be but I like the idea

I did hear the purpose for Resq1 is to have a fully capable tire-changing station. This sure looks like a great setup to do just that. My money is on Resq1. Where exactly did you spot this?

Krieger

I did hear the purpose for Resq1 is to have a fully capable tire-changing station. This sure looks like a great setup to do just that. My money is on Resq1. Where exactly did you spot this?

5 fwy heading north near Commerce or thereabouts.

Last edited:

StrizzyChris

AH it sure looks like the resque1 build. Looks like an 07-10 with that dash, and Like mentioned above i believe it was red stock. I assumed it would be either white or red with discount tire sponsoring it, so green is leaving me :thinking: It doesnt have slabs, like I assumed a EVO build would have. But those dynatrac, kings, and trail grapplers all point to EVO. :idontknow:

LoPo

Caught the Bug
AH it sure looks like the resque1 build. Looks like an 07-10 with that dash, and Like mentioned above i believe it was red stock. I assumed it would be either white or red with discount tire sponsoring it, so green is leaving me :thinking: It doesnt have slabs, like I assumed a EVO build would have. But those dynatrac, kings, and trail grapplers all point to EVO. :idontknow:

Episode 3 shows black wheels with black rings... Highly doubt this is anything else besides RESQ1.

LoPo

Caught the Bug
but if it is RESQ1, why the body color change prior to the truck bed.

andrew -

Not sure, but the bed and cab would have to be removed from the frame to be painted, also given the theme of episode 3 is the delays on parts, that could be the reason for the paint mismatch. I'm speculating there. But I'd find it hard to believe anyone else is building the same EXACT thing DT and EVO are at the same time...

fugg it

any chance this is going to be another firefighting piece of equipment? the box in the back sure looks like a wildland rig that a pump and tank could slide in the back

LoPo

Caught the Bug
but if it is RESQ1, why the body color change prior to the truck bed.

andrew -

Not sure, but the bed and cab would have to be removed from the frame to be painted, also given the theme of episode 3 is the delays on parts, that could be the reason for the paint mismatch. I'm speculating there. But I'd find it hard to believe anyone else is building the same EXACT thing DT and EVO are at the same time...

Looking at this pic on a different monitoring, the lower rear armor/wall plating is black, the body is still a different color. I suspect red maybe and the lighting/shadowing is throwing it off.

Hi RESQ1.

Top Bottom