Fs: jk take offs. Synergy, Kings, Evo.

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
I know I haven’t been for a while, but frequent the forum on occasion.

Parts are for sale, buyer pays shipping.
Located in Elko, Nevada.

King 2.5” front shocks for 3.5-5” lift non adjustable. One shaft is bent. Believe it costs are puns $75 for the replacement shaft.

Asking $400 obo

Synergy draglink and synergy trackbar for the front. Tre seem to be in decent shape. Around a year old.

$200 for the pair.

Synergy raised trackbar bracket. Missing a bolt and spacer.
$20

Synergy rear 4” bump stops.
$20 plus shipping.

Considering selling my Evo mfg cage for 2012+ newer jeeps. Cage is powdercoated textured tan. Has rear support. Has a couple scratches. I believe Evo discontinued this?

$1k obo

IMG_7748.jpg

IMG_7749.jpg

IMG_6848.jpg

IMG_6850.jpg

IMG_6851.jpg

IMG_7725.jpg

Four hours from salt lake, Reno and boise. Six from Vegas.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
I am interested in the cage. Can you check and see what the shipping would be to 48307. It’s up near Detroit. I’ll check with my powder coat company tomorrow on the cost of getting it blasted and recoated.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Andy5160

Hooked
I am interested in the cage. Can you check and see what the shipping would be to 48307. It’s up near Detroit. I’ll check with my powder coat company tomorrow on the cost of getting it blasted and recoated.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

That would be a nice birthday present [emoji320]

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Not sure on shipping the cage. As if have to remove it and box it up to get an idea.. may be holding off on it. Wife isn’t keen on the price of a genright cage. Lol

wjtstudios

Hooked
Thanks again for shipping the cage up to Detroit! I owe you a toll or two of duct tape 🤣

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom