Nfl 2020

Brute

Hooked
The Hawks-Patriots game last night was a great game...Go Hawks!

I thought the Chiefs were going to lose to the Bolts, but with Mahomes, they are never out of the game...dammit

And tonight is the first game in Allegiant Stadium...of course my season tics are useless...Go Raiders!

FFPulley77

Hooked
I actually turned off the end of the Falcon/Cowboys game because I thought it was a done deal...another epic defensive collapse by the Dirty Birds...

I turned back just in time to see it. The wife asked why I wanted to watch the end of the game, I told her just to see if the Falcons blow it.

Don’t really like either team... but I really don’t like the Birds.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Beautiful stadium to see the Saints beat Oakland. My two favorite teams going head to head is tough. But this has to be the Saints year.

Who Dat!! ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ddays

Hooked
The Ponie’s backup qb was an improvement...Big Ben wasn’t very sharp after a long layover and elbow surgery

The backup definitely was. Elbow surgery is a non-story. Over the last two games he's made every kind of throw. Timing is def off though. No training camp, rookies, new receivers, and no preseason games has affected that for sure. Hopefully improve in the next couple games. Rather it had better.

New stadiums are gorgeou$ :thumb:

JAGS

Hooked
Raiders took the first few punches, but delivered the last few punches. Impressive game. Per usual, Saints d can’t hold em. Feel bad for brees losing games like this.

Brute

Hooked
The backup definitely was. Elbow surgery is a non-story. Over the last two games he's made every kind of throw. Timing is def off though. No training camp, rookies, new receivers, and no preseason games has affected that for sure. Hopefully improve in the next couple games. Rather it had better.

New stadiums are gorgeou$ :thumb:

Steelers defense is legit...

Ddays

Hooked
Steelers defense is legit...

IF the O can pick it up, especially the running game, we MAY be able to challenge the Ravens for the AFC North. IF and MAY....We'll see. Should be a damn good game between the two.

Raiders at 2-0 is cool to see. :thumb:

Brute

Hooked
Shut your mouth. Lol.

Nothing in football makes me more frustrated than the Saints MIA defense. The raiders O is not that good.

Raiders O is better than most think...wait until they get into mid season form and really establish a running game...what I’m worried about is the Raiders defense...

Top Bottom