Panamint Valley Days - November 11-13

fiend

Caught the Bug
Panamint Valley Days is coming up, November 11-13. A fun group of trails in a very scenic place adjacent to Death Valley. Plus, the entry fee supports a good cause, preserving OHV access in California. I just registered today. Anyone else going?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

TrailHunter

Hooked
How critical is extra Gas on this trip? I heard the closest fuel station is 20 miles away from camp.... I was thinking of picking up the Rotopax Rear tire strap mount with a 2 gallon on each side... but I really don't want to spend the money right now if its not needed.... I'd rather spend the dough on a big brake kit. Thanks

fiend

Caught the Bug
There’s a gas station at Panamint Springs Resort. That’s maybe 5-10 miles from the staging area. I had a 4 gallon rotopax last time that I didn’t use, other than to scrape the cap on a rock in Isham Canyon.

TrailHunter

Hooked
There’s a gas station at Panamint Springs Resort. That’s maybe 5-10 miles from the staging area. I had a 4 gallon rotopax last time that I didn’t use, other than to scrape the cap on a rock in Isham Canyon.

Roger that. [emoji1417] I’ll be camping with some friends of mine and I think they do their own runs... but I’m guessing we will all be camping in the same vicinity, so lookin forward to seeing you all out there.

fiend

Caught the Bug
PVD roll call time. I’ll be getting in late Thursday night. Staying at Panamint Valley resort. Show of hands?

Top Bottom