Stroker byild

jeepking93

Hey I just built a stroker for my 93 yj with manual trans and now I'm not getting any spark, it is intermittent, I got it to fire a few times but it seems random and I've never seen anything like that before , I've use both new and old distributors and ignition systems but hardly a difference, I've spent about 3 hours messi g with timing and and all that but cant get it to start up, I'm lost

Sent from my SM-J337U using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Hey I just built a stroker for my 93 yj with manual trans and now I'm not getting any spark, it is intermittent, I got it to fire a few times but it seems random and I've never seen anything like that before , I've use both new and old distributors and ignition systems but hardly a difference, I've spent about 3 hours messi g with timing and and all that but cant get it to start up, I'm lost

Sent from my SM-J337U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Where are you checking the spark at?

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Did you change the cam or distributor? Have you confirmed they are meshing properly and the distributor spinning.

Have you confirmed power to the ignition system during cranking?

I assume it’s injected. Do you have power to the injectors and are they functioning properly? Sometimes they jam up after a couple of weeks with use or fuel pressure and can cause the same symptoms

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom