JL turn signal LED flasher

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
Good morning folks, I am putting on Artec fender brackets which have LED' lights in place of my stock fender marker/turn signal lights. Me thinks the OEM flasher will not work, because my Jeep has all incandescent lamps. Have any of you gone through this. There are many LED flashers out there on the market. I plan to just call dealer parts and ask about buying a flasher for JL WITH LED package. Thoughts?

Bierpower

Hooked
Good morning folks, I am putting on Artec fender brackets which have LED' lights in place of my stock fender marker/turn signal lights. Me thinks the OEM flasher will not work, because my Jeep has all incandescent lamps. Have any of you gone through this. There are many LED flashers out there on the market. I plan to just call dealer parts and ask about buying a flasher for JL WITH LED package. Thoughts?
I believe that is all run through the computer. I have the Jscan app and LED signals is one of the options you can change. Not 100% on what these options do as I don't have a JL but maybe somebody will know. Screenshot_20201015-061311.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom