Ddays

Hooked
IDK, this thing looks pretty badass.
1000 hp
0-60 in 3 sec
Crabwalk
Extract Mode
Lots more.

These electric vehicles are pretty damn wild. After seeing the Mach E Mustang, and now the Hummer, I have to say I'm kinda looking forward to what an all electric Wrangler could look and perform like.

c2d62677-55ce-4d72-9f44-6524931e90d1-2020-hummer-ev-reveal-infinityroof-013-GMC-Hummer-BT1XX-FN-.jpg

[video]https://www.gmc.com/electric-truck/hummer-ev[/video]

JKbrick

IDK, this thing looks pretty badass.
1000 hp
0-60 in 3 sec
Crabwalk
Extract Mode
Lots more.

These electric vehicles are pretty damn wild. After seeing the Mach E Mustang, and now the Hummer, I have to say I'm kinda looking forward to what an all electric Wrangler could look and perform like.

View attachment 354667

[video]https://www.gmc.com/electric-truck/hummer-ev[/video]

I saw the commercial for the reveal today on FoxNews, forgot to log in to look. I’m surprised GMC did it

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
Saw the commercial this evening, looks pretty cool really. Not sure if I'll ever go down that road but cool to see them adding a lot of unique features.

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
11,500 ft lb of torque? Right... I'm sure the drivetrain, steering and suspension components will handle that well. And why do they have to make it so big and bulky looking? 350 miles and 10 min charge for 100 miles is interesting though.

Ddays

Hooked
11,500 ft lb of torque? Right... I'm sure the drivetrain, steering and suspension components will handle that well. And why do they have to make it so big and bulky looking? 350 miles and 10 min charge for 100 miles is interesting though.

It's electric tho - totally different components. Plus factory warranty. 0-60 in 3 sec :brows:
It does carry over the bulky Hummer look maybe just a little too much but I bet it would look better on 37's like they claim it will handle.

TrailHunter

Hooked
It's electric tho - totally different components. Plus factory warranty. 0-60 in 3 sec :brows:
It does carry over the bulky Hummer look maybe just a little too much but I bet it would look better on 37's like they claim it will handle.

It's the future I guess.... and interesting no doubt.

JAGS

Hooked
I’m sure folks will drop the necessary coin to make this look ok. But I’d have to say nope.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Bed reminds me of an avalanche, but I’d way rather have the Hummer than the Tesla.

Overall, I still think the Rivian has the best look.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Bringing back the worst selling and ugliest line of vehicles GM ever produced. I hope this does them in for good. Thing is ugly as shit.

Bear_JT

Hooked
I can appreciate advancements in engineering but it looks like a bad rendition of a Bronco with a bed on it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Exodus 4x4

It doesn’t all come in instantaneously, so the drivetrain is safe. You couldn’t do a burnout in an EV to save your life. Sorry Jerry lol

TrailHunter

Hooked
It doesn’t all come in instantaneously, so the drivetrain is safe. You couldn’t do a burnout in an EV to save your life. Sorry Jerry lol

I had my last GMC for 13 years... mildly wheeled it the first 6 years... broke 3 pitman arms, went through 3 steering boxes, 2 draglinks, multiple sets of ball joints, unit bearings and tie rods... It seemed like I was rebuilding the front end every year while just using it as a work truck. All their new Hummer claims seem cool... but I’m doubtful of its strength as a dedicated offroad rig.

I had my last GMC for 13 years... mildly wheeled it the first 6 years... broke 3 pitman arms, went through 3 steering boxes, 2 draglinks, multiple sets of ball joints, unit bearings and tie rods... It seemed like I was rebuilding the front end every year while just using it as a work truck. All their new Hummer claims seem cool... but I’m doubtful of its strength as a dedicated offroad rig.

Same with my 07 Chev. Hell my engine needed a rebuild at 130,000. I won’t ever again buy a GM truck.

Same with my 07 Chev. Hell my engine needed a rebuild at 130,000. I won’t ever again buy a GM truck.

Top Bottom