LOD sliders with Evo rocker guards?

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Has anyone ran LOD sliders with something like the Evo rocker guards? Curious as to how it would look and how tight the clearance would be. Post some pics if you have them!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

fiend

Caught the Bug
I’m running LOD sliders with Poison Spider rocker guards, which appear to be pretty much the same as EVOs. There’s enough clearance. I can take some pics if you want.

Last edited:

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
I’m running LOD sliders with Poison Spider rocker guards, which appear to be pretty much the same as EVOs. There’s enough clearance. I can take some pics if you want.

They’re almost identical. That’d be great if you don’t mind

fiend

Caught the Bug
They’re almost identical. That’d be great if you don’t mind

Here you go. You can see daylight between the sliders and guards. The PS guards are aluminum, btw, which is thicker than steel. My sliders are bolted, not welded. Don’t know if that makes a difference.

IMG_4381.jpg IMG_4382.jpg IMG_4383.jpg

fiend

Caught the Bug
Looks good! Have any wide shots of the side of the Jeep?

Sorry, nothing handy. My Jeep is a pretty dark color so the rocker guards don’t really contrast in photos. Some of the other photos in this thread will give you a better idea of the look.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Sorry, nothing handy. My Jeep is a pretty dark color so the rocker guards don’t really contrast in photos. Some of the other photos in this thread will give you a better idea of the look.

That’s alright, man. High octane even provided the same color as mine [emoji1303]

Top Bottom