wjtstudios

Hooked
Yup, that time of year. I’ll put mine on in November

Looks good [emoji106]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I’m holding out for a bit yet. I have a local ride planned for this coming Saturday. Supposed to be 53 and sunny. Top down weather!

Ddays

Hooked
Gave up and put the hard top back on the JL. :naw:
Still have the uppers off of Gruff's half doors just in case we get one more good day........

Ddays

Hooked
Good call! Even with Sharkhide did you have issues?

Yeah, it worked at first but they eventually oxidized even with me really keeping up with washing them every time I was out in the elements. Even mud will discolor them if you leave it on for any time. In the long run I think that's what ultimately what did them in. I'm gonna have them powder coated over this Winter because they're so dingy looking. I had my new polished Trail Ready's clear coated so we'll see how those last.

Ddays

Hooked
I’m looking around for what is a good one. I have fluid film ready to coat underneath but aren’t sure what to use for the wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Even though they're already mounted, I'd seriously consider having them clearcoated. I took mine to get done as soon as I received them. My raw chamber pros lasted a couple years before they got all dingy but once they did that was it. No coming back. Out west they can last longer but on the east coast they take a beating.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I’m part of the soft top year round gang. Just brush the snow off during a storm if it’s to wet and heavy.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I seriously considering considered going this route this summer. I think I'd want a twill top if I was going to though..

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Why specifically a twill? I have the normal top and it’s plenty warm in the winter. I actually open my windows most of the time to cool off lol

Top Bottom