Hello from Kansas City!

Jermo

Hello, just “picked up” a 87 grand wagoneer, it has been in our family since new and has done a lot of sitting for the last 15-20 years. My grandfather bought it new, my parents took it when he was done with it on his farm and thought they’d enjoy driving it. I think they only drove it a handful of times and let it be. They finally said come get it. I had a couple of cherokees (85 w/ sbc conversion and an 88) after they went on down the trail I got into traditional hot rods for the last few years. So I’m back in the saddle with the woody. Shes got low miles but a lot of neglect over the years. Glad there’s a forum here to help with info and guidance, hope I can contribute as well[emoji1308]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Welcome to Wayalife from Chicagoland [emoji112]. Looking forward to the pics[emoji106]
Hello, just “picked up” a 87 grand wagoneer, it has been in our family since new and has done a lot of sitting for the last 15-20 years. My grandfather bought it new, my parents took it when he was done with it on his farm and thought they’d enjoy driving it. I think they only drove it a handful of times and let it be. They finally said come get it. I had a couple of cherokees (85 w/ sbc conversion and an 88) after they went on down the trail I got into traditional hot rods for the last few years. So I’m back in the saddle with the woody. Shes got low miles but a lot of neglect over the years. Glad there’s a forum here to help with info and guidance, hope I can contribute as well[emoji1308]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom