New Lift on JKU... Wind Noise

NatvTxn

I just recently got a 2.5 inch lift put on my JKU. However, now I have a tremendous amount of wind noise. Not necessarily wind shear, but it sounds like when you’re riding down the road with a single window open and you get that deafening shuddering noise. I’m assuming this is because I’m getting more wind underneath the vehicle. However, is there any way to reduce this wind noise?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
I just recently got a 2.5 inch lift put on my JKU. However, now I have a tremendous amount of wind noise. Not necessarily wind shear, but it sounds like when you’re riding down the road with a single window open and you get that deafening shuddering noise. I’m assuming this is because I’m getting more wind underneath the vehicle. However, is there any way to reduce this wind noise?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It’s not coming from below the jeep. Most of us drive lifted Jeeps with absolutely no issue. If it’s acting like a window is partially open, it could be a one of the door or window seals failing. Is the hardtop on? Did you just put new tires on with the lift?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

WJCO

Meme King

Someone recently posted a similar issue. Not sure if that's what you're dealing with: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/60600-Weird-ear-pressure-going-over-bumps

Top Bottom