USAA 30% discount

desertrunner

So just went on the USAA site and saw a 30% off Goodyear tires discount. Just so happens I was planning on buying a set of duratracs in the next few days and boom set of 5 35s for $1300 installed.... Cant complain about that deal.
I believe this is only through October though so if you wanna take advantage of it might wanna jump on it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
They're probably hurting for sales right now after the controversy. But glad you got a good deal on them.

desertrunner

Not trying to make a political argument out of this. No one has to like my decision to buy their tires just wanted to pass on the discount knowledge and people can make their own decisions.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I have duratracs on both of my Jeeps. Goodyear’s statements will impact my future buying choices, but I’m not about to get rid of five tires that are only a year old...unless, of course, it’s on someone else’s dime.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King
Not trying to make a political argument out of this. No one has to like my decision to buy their tires just wanted to pass on the discount knowledge and people can make their own decisions.

I'm seriously glad you got a good deal, but I'm not surprised Goodyear is discounting the shit out of tires right now. Duratracs really are good tires.

Same boat as Sharkey here, I got a set of 5 that are about a year old with low mileage on them. I'll run them until replacement time then will get a different brand.

The thing that really ticks me off about Goodyear was that they were willing to say it's totally cool to train their employees that it is ok to dress to work in support of a group that riots, loots, and burns cities, but it is not ok to wear clothes that support the police. It doesn't get much more fucked up than that IMO.

Last edited:

Kuboske

Yep any company that says "Blue lives matter" attire is not allowed at work can suck it. I don't care if they paid me to run their tires.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm seriously glad you got a good deal, but I'm not surprised Goodyear is discounting the shit out of tires right now. Duratracs really are good tires.

Same boat as Sharkey here, I got a set of 5 that are about a year old with low mileage on them. I'll run them until replacement time then will get a different brand.

The thing that really ticks me off about Goodyear was that they were willing to say it's totally cool to train their employees that it is ok to dress to work in support of a group that riots, loots, and burns cities, but it is not ok to wear clothes that support the police. It doesn't get much more fucked up than that IMO.
Truth. Americans need to take a stand.
Make Corporations feel the hurt, for taking a stand against the men and women in law enforcement.
Among MANY other things.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As others have stated, I've run Duratracs and love them. Their MT/R's, piece of shit just like them as a company these days. Nice that you got a deal but I won't be getting anymore money from me. Plenty of good winter tires out there.

G-mansjk

Well shit I wish I would have known about all this fuckery with goodyear before I got my tires. I would have just got done cepec extreme country's!!!! I guess maybe I should start trying to read the news after spending 4 days a week with no TV or internet goodyear can lick my balls!!!! And their tires wouldn't balance for shit, took 2 attempts and 10 clamp on weights to get them decent!!! Image%20(2).jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bierpower

Hooked
Well shit I wish I would have known about all this fuckery with goodyear before I got my tires. I would have just got done cepec extreme country's!!!! I guess maybe I should start trying to read the news after spending 4 days a week with no TV or internet goodyear can lick my balls!!!! And their tires wouldn't balance for shit, took 2 attempts and 10 clamp on weights to get them decent!!! View attachment 355201

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app
In my years working on cars the goodyear tires were always the biggest pain in the ass to balance. Usually they came in around 3.5-4.5oz to zero out. We always got excited when a tire would zero out with no weight but I don't ever recall that happening with a goodyear car or truck tire.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom