VIDEO : READY 4 X - A Walk Around MOBY All Ready for the 10th Annual JKX

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's hard to believe that the 10th Annual, Nitto JK-Experience presented by KMC Wheels is finally here! In this video, you'll get to see some of the maintenance we had to do as well as some of the new goodies we installed on Moby, our 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK, to get him ready for this epic event. And, by popular demand, we'll take you for a walk around this whale of a Jeep to see all the the things that make him what he is today. As an added bonus, you'll even get a glimpse of the gear we typically load him up with, anytime we hit the trail. We hope you enjoy.

Sponsors of the JKX include Jeep, EVO Manufacturing, Off Road Evolution, PSC Performance Steering, Synergy, WARN, King Shocks, Currie, Dana Spicer, Cover King and Pelican.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
20201101082152-00db1a31-me.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked
Passing has never been so easy!

Thanks for going through all those tools and gear you pack. That’s a great insight on how to be prepared out in the trail for these kind of runs.

Now we get to see Moby put to work [emoji106]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Passing has never been so easy!

Thanks for going through all those tools and gear you pack. That’s a great insight on how to be prepared out in the trail for these kind of runs.

Now we get to see Moby put to work [emoji106]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Glad you enjoyed the video. I actually have another video coming soon that goes through our tools and gear more thoroughly. Coming soon :yup:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Glad you enjoyed the video. I actually have another video coming soon that goes through our tools and gear more thoroughly. Coming soon :yup:

I still can’t believe you guys are able to put these together on the road like this

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Leaving on a road trip this morning and this is going to be the PERFECT way to kick it off. Enjoy the trip guys. Looking forward to watching a legend of Jeep spend time on the rocks. [emoji869]

TrailHunter

Hooked
Not gonna lie... One of my Jeeping Highlights so far was burning through the desert directly behind Moby (trying to keep up with Cindy), when I was all stock... Seeing Moby on Youtube brought me here... So stoked seeing this video! And Stoked you guys are at JKX with him. Long live Moby! [emoji1605]

Brute

Hooked
Moby looks ready and chomping at the bit...

Ripley casually walks through several times, stealing the show...

and I took a moment to look at some of the comments posted on youtube...I can't believe what some people say, like the following...

"Hi bro ! I've been watching you for a long time , I wanted to ask you can you give me a jeep like this ? since I do not have the finances to buy such a car , but I want to go somewhere with my wife and son , if you can give it to me, I will be very much blogodaren ."

He's probably not from around of here...

fiend

Caught the Bug
Amazing how your Jeep has evolved and advanced over the years. Did you think when you picked it up in 2007 that you’d still be driving it today? Have fun on JKX!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Elroy231

Great video. I love this jeep! Built right, looks great and performs as well as it looks. Atleast that my view from the chair. I imagine its alot of fun driving Moby.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

pop2tu

Have a safe trip, I will impatiently be waiting for the videos.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jeeeep

Hooked
Moby!

$29k loaded, unreal ....

That 6.2L rumble never gets old :thumb:

Passing in Moby and passing in the old 3.8.... :cheesy:

Passing was impressive especially with all that extra tool weight!

Looking forward to what's next, safe travels!

Top Bottom