Waving From Ohio!!

AronnPalmer

:standing wave:

Just bought an 07' sahara unlimited. Never owned a Jeep and now we do. Looking for actual stores, if they exist, (think gander mountain or something) specific for jeep world to go and look at all the possibilities or personalizing ones rig. I guess I'd even settel for interweb places that would help with custom colors on specific accessories.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.... someone point me in a direction please!

Ddays

Hooked
Welcome from Western Pa. LOL, Gander Mountain?!?
Not many placed to go look at accessories in person. Try sites like Quadratec, Exodus Jeeps, etc to look at accessories online

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Welcome to Wayalife from Chicagoland [emoji112].
I think that there's at least one 4 wheel parts location possibly two in Ohio. The one I was at had a decent sized showroom. Like Ddays suggested you're definitely better off looking online.
:standing wave:

Just bought an 07' sahara unlimited. Never owned a Jeep and now we do. Looking for actual stores, if they exist, (think gander mountain or something) specific for jeep world to go and look at all the possibilities or personalizing ones rig. I guess I'd even settel for interweb places that would help with custom colors on specific accessories.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.... someone point me in a direction please!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

AronnPalmer

Thanks,

Thats what I kept coming up with was online searches but even then, what I want does not seem available, at least color option wise. O well! The hunt is still on.

Top Bottom