Bumpers!!

Bigredjku

So I was thinking about a new bumper. I found an amazing deal on a mopar 3 piece bumper but the only problem is that it is bronze. Does anyone have a picture of a Firecracker red Jeep JKU with a bronze bumper?
Or who thinks this would look good?

Plus any bumper (front and back) recommendations would be amazing!!

Bumper picture attached below.
IMG_3214.jpg

Clutch

Caught the Bug
I don’t think it would look bad. Especially if you can the theme to the wheel or back bumper.

It’d be easy to paint black, if that’s what you ultimately decided.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

TheGrendel

I don’t think it would look bad. Especially if you can the theme to the wheel or back bumper.

It’d be easy to paint black, if that’s what you ultimately decided.

agree with this.

MOTOWN

It looks good in Bronze , however if your Jeep is Red with Black accents I would powder coat it black or do a spray on bed liner in black , just my :twocents:

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
I agree with everyone else. I have that bumper and personally don’t think it looks very good on any color other than white... not to be biased or anything. I’ve seen a black Jeep here with the same bumpers and don’t really care for that either. If you have red, I’d paint it black for sure.

14ACES

I have the black version available for sale along with the matching rear that came off my 2016 hard rock edition and the factory rock rails as well. All black and no dents or scratches.

Regardless I would get black for your red jeep. My jeep is red and I tried the bronze look. It got old quick.

Top Bottom