In case anyone missed it....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That was a great post! Loved how the dirt kicks into it LOL!!

Can’t wait [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Ddays

Hooked
I'd love to have a TRX. It's light years ahead of the current Raptor. And based on what I've seen of the new gen raptor the gap will close but it will still lose :)

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Love that you guys are developing these trucks to these levels. GM needs to get involved, and the Hummer doesn't count. I did read that Ford is switching to a coil spring rear so the competition is driving more and more development. So awesome that these damn things are even available! Hell, I was a kid in the 70's when the emasculation of the cars & trucks started & we ended up with nothing but shit to buy....

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
Love that you guys are developing these trucks to these levels. GM needs to get involved, and the Hummer doesn't count. I did read that Ford is switching to a coil spring rear so the competition is driving more and more development. So awesome that these damn things are even available! Hell, I was a kid in the 70's when the emasculation of the cars & trucks started & we ended up with nothing but shit to buy....
It's a weird setup. Coil spring is behind the axle like where the shock is on a JK/JL. Fun time for perf vehicles.

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom