Jeep Jk King 2.5 W/Adjuster

Callduty

Hello,
I have a Jeep Jk recently I Installed King 2.5 W/Adjuster and the front shock (twisting), you can easily moved it with your hands(Any advice) .. Also what setting is recommend in city and at the dunes ..

Some Info;
Jeep Jk 2 dr
3.5 Lift
37” tires
Whole suspension system and Driveshafts are aftermarket

Thank you for your help ..

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Hello,
I have a Jeep Jk recently I Installed King 2.5 W/Adjuster and the front shock is kind of loose, you can easily moved it with your hands(Any advice) .. Also what setting is recommend in city and at the dunes ..

Some Info;
Jeep Jk 2 dr
3.5 Lift
37” tires

What do you mean by loose? It’s at the top fitting or bottom at the axle? Or is it twisting?

I ran mine at 6 front 8 rear on the street snd 0-2 on the trail. It all depends on how heavy your jeep is.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Callduty

What do you mean by loose? It’s at the top fitting or bottom at the axle? Or is it twisting?

I ran mine at 6 front 8 rear on the street snd 0-2 on the trail. It all depends on how heavy your jeep is.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Sorry Twisting .. and thanks for the settings advice..Not that heavy at all, Just metal Front and Rear bumpers and Rear Spear tire..

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Sorry Twisting .. and thanks for the settings advice..Not that heavy at all, Just metal Front and Rear bumpers and Rear Spear tire..

There’s not much you can do on the twisting. It will still rotate on its own even when it is tight. I ended up zip tying the Rez hose to the frame to prevent it from rotating into the spring bucket. Ran that way for years with no issue.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Callduty

There’s not much you can do on the twisting. It will still rotate on its own even when it is tight. I ended up zip tying the Rez hose to the frame to prevent it from rotating into the spring bucket. Ran that way for years with no issue.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Thanks.. Will try the Zip-Tie

Jeep Jk Call Duty

jesse3638

Hooked
Hello,
I have a Jeep Jk recently I Installed King 2.5 W/Adjuster and the front shock (twisting), you can easily moved it with your hands(Any advice) .. Also what setting is recommend in city and at the dunes ..

Some Info;
Jeep Jk 2 dr
3.5 Lift
37” tires

I just pulled the crush sleeve out of the bushings. It allowed me to tighten them more. They still twist but not nearly as bad.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

What I've done on the ones I have installed is take the metal spacer and grind it down a little bit so you get more clamping force on the rubber isolator. They will still move but it will take force to move them.

Sent from my SM-G781V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Callduty

What I've done on the ones I have installed is take the metal spacer and grind it down a little bit so you get more clamping force on the rubber isolator. They will still move but it will take force to move them.

Sent from my SM-G781V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you... I will try to grind down the sleeve down a bit. I call King shocks and they suggested to grind down the sleeve 3/8 ...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom