JT gladiator Highway Bouncing when loaded

JTWhite

Greetings all

I posted a video below to show stock JT rubicon bouncing on highway from slight bumps or rough winds at roughly 70 mph , loaded moderately, with 35in tires no lift.

This is my first truck and wondering if this phenomena is know for trucks when loaded.

Im planning to upgrade my stock shocks soon with falcon sp2 3.3 to firm the suspension and i hope this will solve the issue.

I appreciate any thought or tips!

Regards

Amjad
JTWhite

https://youtu.be/E9p-HVTDXSE

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Greetings all

I posted a video below to show stock JT rubicon bouncing on highway from slight bumps or rough winds at roughly 70 mph , loaded moderately, with 35in tires no lift.

This is my first truck and wondering if this phenomena is know for trucks when loaded.

Im planning to upgrade my stock shocks soon with falcon sp2 3.3 to firm the suspension and i hope this will solve the issue.

Regards

Amjad
JTWhite

https://youtu.be/E9p-HVTDXSE

Mine does that, too but I hadn't put too much thought into it. I don't load it up enough to pay attention too much to it. When I first got it about a year ago, I noticed the rear bounce more when unloaded. I don't notice it much anymore honestly (got 14k on it now). Another member here, highoctane, had the same issue while unloaded. He said when he swapped his rear coil springs out (during a lift kit mod), it went away.

Currently on mine, I haven't done anything with the rear, but I do have some Rancho shocks that I still need to put on. Once I do that and load it up, I'll report back.

JTWhite

Mine does that, too but I hadn't put too much thought into it. I don't load it up enough to pay attention too much to it. When I first got it about a year ago, I noticed the rear bounce more when unloaded. I don't notice it much anymore honestly (got 14k on it now). Another member here, highoctane, had the same issue while unloaded. He said when he swapped his rear coil springs out (during a lift kit mod), it went away.

Currently on mine, I haven't done anything with the rear, but I do have some Rancho shocks that I still need to put on. Once I do that and load it up, I'll report back.

Thanks a lot for the feedback, my new shocks on their way and should post another video to compare

hickman785

Greetings all

Regards

Amjad
JTWhite

Don't waste your time or money with the Falcon 3.3s. Mine was bouncing too and I wasted almost $2000 on those shocks and they made no difference at all except that the Jeep's ride is now rough and bouncing all over the place.

Brute

Hooked
I also have a rebounding shock issue on my last trip, almost exclusively on segmented concrete highways between 60-75 mph. I’ve added some extra tubing, rtt, awning… then added camping and fishing gear & a deflated pontoon boat. I’m thinking about taking it to ORE in AZ to have them assess and fine tune the suspension (had the shocks rebuilt last summer)…

hickman785

With the way Teraflex drags around with shipping out their products I wouldn't suprised if he"s still waiting on them...if not, hopefully someone else sees my comment and thinks twice before buying them.

Top Bottom