Rancho Crawler Lift

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Anyone running the Rancho Crawler lift? Opinions if so? It seems you get all 8 adjustable arms, front brake lines and front/rear adjustable trackbars for $1200. I’d honestly sell the 4” springs for some RK 2.5” triple rate springs but seems like a great value for arms and tb’s.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

zimm

Caught the Bug
I read through the instructions and that's a really complete kit. No personal experience with it though. I would run the springs it comes with. I had sagging issues with my 2016-era RK springs and swapped them for Evo springs. Add shocks and a front driveshaft, maybe front sway bar disconnects if you need the articulation and you should be good to go.

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
I read through the instructions and that's a really complete kit. No personal experience with it though. I would run the springs it comes with. I had sagging issues with my 2016-era RK springs and swapped them for Evo springs. Add shocks and a front driveshaft, maybe front sway bar disconnects if you need the articulation and you should be good to go.

I have shocks that I’m content with for the time being, a scratch n dent 1310 front ds on the way, and no front swaybar so it does sound like a good deal.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom