Suspect's JKR Build

Suspect

Sup! this is my first ever build thread, thought I could use this opportunity to introduce myself and document the progress of my build, I'm sure it would be considered tame compared to some of the awesome builds on the forum but I hope to get there one day (if the money allows :brows:)
Here is my '15 JKR
unnamed.jpg
yaypx9sub5l41.jpg
I bought it used with 14k miles and its currently at 45k

Mods done so far:
Metalcloak 3.5 inch GameChanger Lift
Metalcloak Tie rod/Drag Link
Metalcloak Sportgate Tire Carrier
37x12.50xr17 BFG Km3's

Overall I've been really happy with the mods I've done so far. The lift drives and performs great and the KM3's have yet to fail me.
Only thing I'm not too fond is the tie rod. I've only had it on for less than 10k miles and the tie rod ends are rusting and the boots are no longer holding grease.

Long term goal would be a D60's and 40's, I hate spending money twice so I plan on keeping these mall crawler wheels the jeep came with until I do the swap!

Last edited:

Suspect

After over a month delay I was finally able to pick up the first of my parts from powder coat today.
unnamed.jpg
Poison Spyder Aluminum Narrow Fenders, they came out much better than expected.
I'm supposed to be picking up a EVO Quarter Pounder and TNT Sliders tomorrow, it's gonna feel great finally being able to mount the winch

wjtstudios

Hooked
still a noob here so I'm not sure how to quote multiple comments but thanks guys!

If you’re on your iPhone, tap the post and a menu block will pop up. Select the more icon and then select multi quote.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Suspect

Looks Good, 2drs [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharo jeep you've got

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome to Wayalife, Nice looking 2 door :thumb:

That a really nice 2 door [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

How did I miss this? Clean looking 2 door! [emoji106]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Welcome to the group and good looking progress.

Thanks for the hospitality guys! [emoji1688]
Things are supposed to be moving pretty quick this week as parts are finally coming in. Hopefully the weather cooperates and I can get some work done on her this weekend

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the hospitality guys! [emoji1688]
Things are supposed to be moving pretty quick this week as parts are finally coming in. Hopefully the weather cooperates and I can get some work done on her this weekend

Weather?? Aren’t you in S Fla? Lol

Nice looking 2dr!

Top Bottom