Grimm Dual ARB Compressor Mount w/ Aftermarket Inner Fenders

Gater

Hey guys,

Does anyone have any experience with running the Grimm Dual ARB Compressor Mount with Artec Inner Fenders? I've reached out to both companies and both state that they've never tried the combination, so they don't know if they'll work together.

Does anyone have any experience with any brand aftermarket inner fenders with the Grimm Dual ARB mount?

No idea. But the one Eddie makes and offers in the WAYALIFE store for the single compressor is awesome.... and being that it’s one that HE designed and HE brought to market I’m willing to bet that’s the only one you’re likely to get an opinion on here.... if you catch my drift.

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
Have you tried putting it in the rear tub? I put my ARB in there and it's great. I keep my hose in there with it. I wired compressor and LED lights to come on with one of the AUX buttons.
I was never a fan of putting compressor under the hood because of the heat. I don't know though if the double compressor will fit in the tub however.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Have you tried putting it in the rear tub? I put my ARB in there and it's great. I keep my hose in there with it. I wired compressor and LED lights to come on with one of the AUX buttons.
I was never a fan of putting compressor under the hood because of the heat. I don't know though if the double compressor will fit in the tub however.

IMG_0937.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JLSarge

Hey guys,

Does anyone have any experience with running the Grimm Dual ARB Compressor Mount with Artec Inner Fenders? I've reached out to both companies and both state that they've never tried the combination, so they don't know if they'll work together.

Does anyone have any experience with any brand aftermarket inner fenders with the Grimm Dual ARB mount?

DId you go with the twin ARB with Grimm mount kit and aftermarket inner fenders? if so what brand and how did they fit? thanks!

Top Bottom