Windrock May 2021

tfred32

My birthday is end of May and I really want to make the trip down from Buffalo to wheel at Windrock in Tennessee.

If you are on the east coast and want to join let’s get it planned

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

tfred32

I’ll post on here probably end of January with more information. I’m in buffalo so I’d drive down Friday wheel Saturday drive back Sunday.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
I’d be possibly interested in coming up from Texas for a good trip!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
If it doesn’t rain for a bit before hand I may go. The last trip was a muddy mess...

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Set a exact date and I should be able to attend. FYI if you want to rent a cabin at the campground you need to reserve now, they stay booked months ahead.

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

Suspect

14 hour drive for me but I’m willing to make the trip, never been to TN and windrock looks like fun. Let us know when you decide on a date

bmkrinne

Set a exact date and I should be able to attend. FYI if you want to rent a cabin at the campground you need to reserve now, they stay booked months ahead.

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

And we’ve got a trail leader!!!! [emoji106]

tfred32

If anyone is still interested in this it’s 95% Memorial Day weekend. I will be reserving a campground for myself and girlfriend.

We will be traveling from buffalo, ny

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
I just booked the last Yurt that they had available. All of the cabins are currently booked...

Hopefully, I will be able to get the time off so I can make this trip!

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Man I was really hoping to go, but doesn’t look like it’s in the cards for me this time

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Memorial Day weekend is the only weekend I can’t go in May. Well unless something changes at work.

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

Top Bottom