Windrock on Friday

bmkrinne

It’s short notice, but I’m headed to Windrock this Friday if anyone wants to join. I’ll only be there for the day but the group of Jeeps will be there for the whole weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

bmkrinne

Looks like an awesome Run Brian!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Wish some of you guys could have been there, but then again I missed the Windrock ride last month! Haha!!!

It rained about a 1/2” Wednesday so the trails were a mess. Rode mostly blue trails and only one black (#35). Almost flipped the Jeep on G33, which is a green trail. Nasty ruts and switchbacks downhill in slick red clay and mud. We were doing the Tokyo drift sideways and somehow came out of it right side up. Avoid G33!!!!

wjtstudios

Hooked
Wish some of you guys could have been there, but then again I missed the Windrock ride last month! Haha!!!

It rained about a 1/2” Wednesday so the trails were a mess. Rode mostly blue trails and only one black (#35). Almost flipped the Jeep on G33, which is a green trail. Nasty ruts and switchbacks downhill in slick red clay and mud. We were doing the Tokyo drift sideways and somehow came out of it right side up. Avoid G33!!!!

That’s crazy, but makes for good stories

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom