Thanksgiving Cruise

treys1

Taking it easy on Thanksgiving morning, hit some dirt roads trying to pass those gear break-in miles.

Took the RC along so I could wheel something at least!

Attachments

• PXL_20201126_183647589~2.jpg
    PXL_20201126_183647589~2.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 116
  • PXL_20201126_183045457.jpg
    PXL_20201126_183045457.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 116
  • PXL_20201126_182738541.jpg
    PXL_20201126_182738541.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 116

wjtstudios

Hooked
Nice little V notch [emoji106], those RCs are pretty cool. I hope to build one with my son on day.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

treys1

Nice little V notch [emoji106], those RCs are pretty cool. I hope to build one with my son on day.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Yeah, I've been into RC for a long time but this is the first one I've had where you can lock and unlock the diffs remotely. So you can try stuff open and lock up when you get stuck, makes for a pretty cool scale experience. Usually the scale trucks are just locked all the time.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Yeah, I've been into RC for a long time but this is the first one I've had where you can lock and unlock the diffs remotely. So you can try stuff open and lock up when you get stuck, makes for a pretty cool scale experience. Usually the scale trucks are just locked all the time.

Tell me about the RC. Might be getting my grandson one for Christmas

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

treys1

Tell me about the RC. Might be getting my grandson one for Christmas

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

It's a Traxxas TRX-4 with a Proline Jeep body & Proline BFG KM3's on SSD 8 Hole wheels.

The Traxxas TRX-4 with the 2 speed transmission & remote locking diffs can be purchased RTR (ready to run), but they don't have a Jeep body option out of the box, you would have to swap that. They do have some cool body options though if you are cool with not running a Jeep body. Traxxas is REALLY good at making things work well straight out of the box, I just like to add my own touch to them.

bmkrinne

I think my son needs one for Christmas!

Dad, can I drive it now!!!!

Me - sorry, battery is dead!! Haha!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
It's a Traxxas TRX-4 with a Proline Jeep body & Proline BFG KM3's on SSD 8 Hole wheels.

The Traxxas TRX-4 with the 2 speed transmission & remote locking diffs can be purchased RTR (ready to run), but they don't have a Jeep body option out of the box, you would have to swap that. They do have some cool body options though if you are cool with not running a Jeep body. Traxxas is REALLY good at making things work well straight out of the box, I just like to add my own touch to them.

Thanks pal, I will look at them.

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

Top Bottom