BLACK FRIDAY 2020 DEALS - What's HOT Out There?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, it's Black Friday and for the better part of the week to come, there will be all kinds of sales and great deals on just about everything and I was hoping to find out from you guys what's hot out there and what would you highly recommend?

:thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Master Pull has 20% off their synthetic winch lines. Just ordered one, but maybe they could do a JKX survivors deal [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Damn - I knew I should have waited! Bought a new line from them as soon as we got back home from the JKX [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Anyone have any leads on a big bore steering box? Gonna sell my ram and ported box I have sitting around and just get the big bore

MericaMade

I haven't found shit that has been a really good deal.

Looking for King rear bumps, Sport Cage, and maybe PSC but none of the deals are any good.

Sent from my SM-G781V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Olight has some good deals going if you don’t already have a good rechargeable flashlight you keep in your Jeep yet.

Quadratic has the tazer line with a kickback gift card.

Honestly I have not seen any great Jeep deals yet.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Various vendors are offering 15% off PSC products.

Yes one vendor i have seen it for a good price but they don’t deserve my business. Basically looking to see if I can find it for the same price or cheaper elsewhere but no luck.

jesse3638

Hooked
I haven't found shit that has been a really good deal.

Looking for King rear bumps, Sport Cage, and maybe PSC but none of the deals are any good.

Sent from my SM-G781V using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yes one vendor i have seen it for a good price but they don’t deserve my business. Basically looking to see if I can find it for the same price or cheaper elsewhere but no luck.
Talk to Bubba.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Anyone see any deals on LOD signature series rock sliders? Or is anyone selling a set? Saw LOD is giving away a hoodie and t shirt with orders but looking for a better deal.

Ddays

Hooked
Top Bottom