Jlur

Topper142

I keep telling my wife, I'm almost finished.

Attachments

• DSC00290.jpg
    DSC00290.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC00286.jpg
    DSC00286.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC00295.jpg
    DSC00295.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC00298.jpg
    DSC00298.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 64

CalSgt

Hooked
I keep telling my wife, I'm almost finished.

LOL... Wait until your buying coilovers, long arms, gears, and driveshafts all within a few months time. I got a literal WTF from mine followed by "I thought you got the Rubicon package so it wouldn't need anything else."

wjtstudios

Hooked
LOL... Wait until your buying coilovers, long arms, gears, and driveshafts all within a few months time. I got a literal WTF from mine followed by "I thought you got the Rubicon package so it wouldn't need anything else."

The rubicon package is a gateway drug 🤣 it just leads to bigger builds!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Well ya didn't have to buy a front axle or an Atlas...yet[emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

CalSgt

Hooked
Well ya didn't have to buy a front axle or an Atlas...yet[emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

"Yet..." LOL 60's, DTD, and evolever was the plan when I started this adventure.

I almost bought a brand new 2018 JK sport when I bought the JL, explained to the wife that I could put big axles, T-case, and a badass lift on the sport and only be into it about what the JL Rubicon on the other side of the lot would cost. She took that as if I got a Rubicon for $63K that it already had that stuff

benatc1

Hooked
"Yet..." LOL 60's, DTD, and evolever was the plan when I started this adventure.

I almost bought a brand new 2018 JK sport when I bought the JL, explained to the wife that I could put big axles, T-case, and a badass lift on the sport and only be into it about what the JL Rubicon on the other side of the lot would cost. She took that as if I got a Rubicon for $63K that it already had that stuff
Hey, at least you'll be able to recoup more from your factory axles than sport axles lol.

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

CalSgt

Hooked
Hey, at least you'll be able to recoup more from your factory axles than sport axles lol.

Well I just torched the control arm brackets off the rear so probably not unless I can find someone with EVO LA's that needs a replacement axle with 4.88's. Gonna roll with stock 44's until they're not worth shit.

benatc1

Hooked
Well I just torched the control arm brackets off the rear so probably not unless I can find someone with EVO LA's that needs a replacement axle with 4.88's. Gonna roll with stock 44's until they're not worth shit.
Yea, that will change things lol. I think they'll hold for awhile anyway

Top Bottom