Off Road Evolution EJS 2012 Forum Run - Tuesday, April 3rd

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
evo-moab-run.jpg

Hey Everyone, this is a SAVE THE DATE notification!! I just got word from Off Road Evolution that they would like to invite all the members of WAYALIFE and JK-Forum to do run with them at this year's Moab Easter Jeep Safari! The plan is to do this on Tuesday, April 3rd and, the trail will be Seven Mile Rim. For those of you who've never run this trail, it is suitable for a Rubicon model JK with an experienced driver or moderately built X, Sport or Sahara so long as it meets the minimum requirements for the run. To give you an idea of what you can expect, here's a video we made from a run we did a couple of years back.

The plan is to have a BBQ at the end of the run and specific details will be posted up as soon as they become available. What I can tell you for now is that rumor has it that one set of five 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers might be up for grabs for one luck member if you attend. If you'd like to join Off Road Evolution and the members of this forum on a fun run on one of Moab's most beautiful trails, please post up on this thread to let us know.

The Plan:
Run Date: Tuesday - April 3rd
Meet-Up: Seven Mile Rim Trailhead/Staging Area
Time: 9:00 AM

We look forward to seeing you all there :cool:

Minimum Requirements:
• 32" Mud Terrian Tires or Larger
• Tow Points Front and Rear
• Rocker Guards

Who's Coming List:
1. Off Road Evolution
2. WOL & WOLette
3. Trail Bud
4. ramin
5. mituk
6. clarsen
7. blazer4949
8. RanchoRubi
9. BigMAK1
10. 08-YELLO-RUBI
11. brainchild
12. mkjeep
13. Moochie
14. Mechengineer2
15. mcpuck86
16. Mastercraft
17. Dmanuel
18. Paul Matthews
19. Frank Krone
20. Sandra S Phothisen
21. KenB1010
22. Big MAK
23. AGJK
24. TenForward
25. GCM 2 & Lisa
26. Huck271
27. Bucko
28. rcdude3
29. chuckles JK
30. Nitto Tire
31. Muhammad Nimji
32. Brodie Venance
33. Infinutty
34. Screaming Lizard Customs
35. Screaming Lizard Customs + 1 Jeep
36. Screaming Lizard Customs + 2 Jeep
37. Screaming Lizard Customs + 3 Jeep
38. Screaming Lizard Customs + 4 Jeep
39. Screaming Lizard Customs + 5 Jeep
40. Screaming Lizard Customs + 6 Jeep
41. MTG & Sharkey
42. IDX-JK
43. IDX-JK's friend
44. Nwapache
45. modestoperandi
46. CALIJK
47. green1

We look forward to seeing you all in Moab!! :ya:

Mechengineer2

This is a fun trail. Last time we were on it, we had a late start running this trail on the heals of another and hit the infamous off-camber hill of "imminent death" (i.e. the "mind screw") right at sunset. We had just 3 Jeeps in the group. Lots of white knuckles. But it's all in your head. Once you're on the obstacle, take it nice and slow, follow the lines, and all is good. Ended up finishing the creek bed section of the trail after dark. Good times and a trail you will surely remember!

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I gotta see if I can do my ground school assignments early for that week. If so I'm going to try and make it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
List has been updated and for you fence sitters, I sure do hope you can make it :yup:

mkjeep

Junkyard Dog
Hmmm, I'm in the market for new tires, my Toyo's ar about to bite it with more than 50,000 miles. :crazyeyes:
Anyeway I'll be there.:yup:

Big MAK

Yay! I'm in. "Big MAK" here and on my license plate - "BigMAK1" on JK-Forum.

Can't wait! (praying for rest of decal set in time)

Big MAK

awesome!! list has been updated :thumb:

Sorry; didn't mean to mislead. "Big MAK" and "BigMAK1" = same person. Unforunately someone else took my typical "Big MAK" login on the JK-Forum site. So there's another slot to open up on the attendance list. Unless it put's me in a queue for door prizes or something then leave both my login IDs on there. :brows:

Munday

I would like to wheel with u guys but im doing Moab Rim this day, been waiting a while to do this trail, Hopfully I will run into you guys down there.I was down for the JK Jam in 2009 but again it was short and didn't get to wheel as I had to start our 18 hour drive home that day .

GCM 2

I'm in for the run!!

Mr. Oh, if you would kindly update the list! Put me and Lisa in for the run. Looking forward to linking up with everyone out in Moab.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Mr. Oh, if you would kindly update the list! Put me and Lisa in for the run. Looking forward to linking up with everyone out in Moab.

NO WAY!! That is too cool and we're so glad to hear it!! :wings:

I'll add your names to the list now and, will be looking forward to seeing you in Moab :thumb:

GCM 2

Question:

Eddie, since this is an ORE run is there any requirement to register with RR4W club for EJS. More than likely this will be the only run I will be able to do since my schedule is pretty tight. Any info greatly appreciated :rock:

Top Bottom