It feels so good to be back!

2013CGJKU

I use to be fairly active on here... back when I had this Jeep.

2013CGJKU.jpg

I was driving an absolute ton of miles to work though (like 70 miles one way) so I sold it and bought this...

Mustang.jpg

It's been a great car. Looks good. Turns great. Stops great. It's comfortable. Makes a great sound. Plenty of power. BUT... It's just so hard not having a capable 4 wheel drive when I need it and I've transferred to an office way closer to home (plus with this COVID silliness it looks like my department may be working from home permanently).

Then this thing popped up for way too good of a price...

Gladiator.jpg

It's got what appears to be a Mopar lift (I need to get under there and figure out exactly what it is), 37x12.5-17 Falken Wildpeak AT/3s, Rockslide Engineering Power Sliders, a Diamondback Tonneau Cover... and only 4,600 miles on it! Couldn't possibly say no to that! HAHA!

Apparently it was the bodyshop manager's Jeep at the dealership I bought it from. I was told he traded it in as soon as the diesel Gladiator was released.

Discount Tire

Welcome back @2013CGJKU,

We are happy to have you back in the forums with us and appreciate your introduction!

Congrats on your new Jeep truck, this is a great place to join and meet other members and share information about your vehicles.

Hope you enjoy the site and stick around.

Top Bottom