Hard Rock Front Bumper ?

treys1

Are you Hard Rock / 10A / Etc.... bumper people removing the metal air dam? If so how are you protecting the disco motor?

My last JK was not a Rubi so I didnt have a disco to protect and that plastic version of the damn was gone on day 1 or 2.

Thanks!

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Are you Hard Rock / 10A / Etc.... bumper people removing the metal air dam? If so how are you protecting the disco motor?

My last JK was not a Rubi so I didnt have a disco to protect and that plastic version of the damn was gone on day 1 or 2.

Thanks!
I left mine on. I've hit the crush cans and the bottom of the front bumper but by the time I'd hit that plate my tires are usually already making contact and starting the climb.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

DMF

Can you flip the motor up to get it out of the way? Not sure if it will interfere with the recess winch plate on the JK models.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

treys1

Can you flip the motor up to get it out of the way? Not sure if it will interfere with the recess winch plate on the JK models.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Good question. I know that you CAN rotate it, but I'm not sure it if would then get in to the winch plate.

Top Bottom