Back in a real Jeep again

mtudb24

1st Jeep was 2010 JKUR that I loved and had a lot of mod's. Was a great vehicle. Ended up having my service manager offer a crazy amount of money while I was having a oil change at the dealer. Sold it on the spot. Went to a 2014 Cherokee trailhawk. Had that 2 years, then into a 2016 Ram Rebel. Nice Truck. Then a 2017 Ram and traded that in for the 2021 Gladiator. Ordered it with a retro theme in mind. Took a little of 2 months to get.
Now that I have it, its an awesome truck. Its so much nicer and practical then my JKUR.
Cant say enough about this truck. Rides great (the fox and 2" mopar lift is awesome). The General Grabber ATX's have lots of traction and very quiet on the road.
Looking forward to installing my winch bumper (Q-tech QRC and winch) setting in my garage since before I got the truck.
Other options will mimic what I had on the JKUR (ranch front and rear diff gliders, tube doors, Coverking neoprene seat covers, and might even due the Rugged Ridge low snorkle, and add some KC's on the light bar with old school KC light covers
Looking forward to seeing whatever one else is doing for ideas to make it more capable on and off the road.
Good to be back here again after a 6 year absence.
Todd

Ddays

Hooked
That looks awesome! Those wheels and graphics are sweet! :thumb:

Edit: White letters out too!

Last edited:

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
The wheels and graphics are epic! It really does feel like a modern Scrambler, I love it.
I'd go so far as to say it actually looks better than most of the super built up JT's. Proves you don't need 40's and tons to be super cool.

Top Bottom