Caster Measurement

joegsx

I have a 2015 JKU 3" lift with adjustable control arms. Installed 37" tires and I am trying to get the suspension dialed in. When I try to get a good caster reading off of the top of the ball joint I am having difficulties ensuring it is parallel with the frame. When i think i have it parallel i have a reading of 1.7. However when a take a measurement at the large holes on the front of the diff i get a measurement of 87.5. I am guessing I am incorrectly measuring off the top of the ball joints. Any advise before I give up and take it to a alignment shop.

JKbrick

I have a 2015 JKU 3" lift with adjustable control arms. Installed 37" tires and I am trying to get the suspension dialed in. When I try to get a good caster reading off of the top of the ball joint I am having difficulties ensuring it is parallel with the frame. When i think i have it parallel i have a reading of 1.7. However when a take a measurement at the large holes on the front of the diff i get a measurement of 87.5. I am guessing I am incorrectly measuring off the top of the ball joints. Any advise before I give up and take it to a alignment shop.

I believe on a stock axle 88 is the number you want

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom